* Maildir backend
@ 2002-03-06  9:31 Jérôme Marant
From: Jérôme Marant @ 2002-03-06  9:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

  Hi,

  I've tried nnmaildir but I think that it is not satisfactory
  since it takes a lot of resources (mostly heavy duplication of
  files) , it is pretty slow (the more files there are the slower
  it starts).

  I would like to know if someone has already thought about
  writing a lighter maildir backend (or modifying the existing
  one) acting like the one in Mutt, i.e. not duplication of files,
  no NOV, and renaming files with respect to their status (read,
  signed, and so on).

  Thanks.

  Cheers,

  PS: I'm sorry I can't really help on this since I have only
  little skill in elisp.

--
Jérôme Marant

* Maildir backend