* 5.8.7(!) and attachments...
@ 2000-05-03 10:03 Pavel Janík ml.
From: Pavel Janík ml. @ 2000-05-03 10:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

[at first: I use CVS version which have the simple attachment bug reported by
Kai and others already fixed!]

I'd like to send mail with both ISO Latin 1 and ISO Latin 2 letters and also
with an attachment and when I send this mail, the queue contains it, but the
attachment is not encoded from mml (see attached file 6 which is from the
queue).

To reproduce it, start writing mail and C-u C-\ latin-1-prefix RET / o C-u C-\
czech-prog-2 RET 5 and attach some file (I've tried the snapshot of GNU Emacs
containing both slashed o from 8859-1 and r with hook above from 8859-2). You
can send the letter now. The slashed o is encoded as one part, r with hook
above is second part nd the attachment remains unencoded - only mml syntax is
there :-(
--
Pavel Janík ml.
Pavel.Janik@inet.cz

[-- Attachment #2: file 6 from the queue dir --]

Sender: pavel@SnowWhite.inet.cz
To: pavel
Subject: foo
From: Pavel.Janik@inet.cz (Pavel =?iso-8859-2?q?Jan=EDk?= ml.)
Date: 03 May 2000 11:49:31 +0200

--==-=-=

+A0KDQo=
--==-=-=

Pavel Janík ml.
Pavel.Janik@inet.cz

--==-=-=--
<#part type="image/gif" filename="~/emacs.gif" disposition=attachment>
<#/part>

* Re: 5.8.7(!) and attachments...
@ 2000-05-03 12:46 ` Shenghuo ZHU
From: Shenghuo ZHU @ 2000-05-03 12:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Pavel> I'd like to send mail with both ISO Latin 1 and ISO Latin 2
Pavel> letters and also with an attachment and when I send this mail,
Pavel> the queue contains it, but the attachment is not encoded from
Pavel> mml (see attached file 6 which is from the queue).

Fixed.

BTW, does it ONLY happen in 5.8.7?

--
Shenghuo