* another Emacs 25 (?) issue with attachments: cannot change file name
@ 2019-05-04 23:49 Emanuel Berg
From: Emanuel Berg @ 2019-05-04 23:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

I've now experienced another attachments issue
since upgrading to Emacs 25 [1]. It seems
I cannot change the file name as I download
(move) it (the attachment) to the prefered
destination on my drive - I can only pick
the location!

After typing the path, hitting RET will have
the file end up there, yes, but typing the path
_and a new filename_ will say [No match]
instead of, as before, rename the file
as entered as well.

To not do this anymore, I do
`gnus-summary-save-parts', then just hit RET
until it asks for the location, which I type
and then hit RET.

[1] GNU Emacs 25.1.1
    (arm-unknown-linux-gnueabihf, GTK+ Version
    3.22.11) of 2017-09-16, modified by Debian

    Gnus v5.13

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573