* a strange green line at my left margin in gnus
@ 2023-10-31 15:50 Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2023-10-31 15:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi

I attach a screenshot, but since yesterday evening all my message
buffers have a green vertical line at the left margin. I don't recall
having changed anything in my gnus setting.

Any idea?

Uwe Brauer

--
I strongly condemn Hamas atrocities on Israel, especially the despicable pogroms.
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against Ukraine.