* mml-sec is a little brittle
@ 2001-11-19 14:31 Andreas Fuchs
From: Andreas Fuchs @ 2001-11-19 14:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

Using my version of bbdb-pgp.el (http://asf.void.at/emacs/bbdb-pgp.el -
a slightly modified version of Fabien Penso's bbdb-pgp), I would love to
have it generate signed/encrypted messages automatically.

IIRC, this should work with mml-secure-{sign,encrypt}-pgp. Yet, it only
marks the last part of the message as signed/encrypted, even
though the message is marked as multipart.

Would it be possible to have mml-secure-part prefer the multipart tag to
the other ones (mml, external, part), or is it an intentional feature
that only the last part gets secured?

Thanks,
--
Andreas Fuchs, <asf@acm.org>, asf@jabber.at, antifuchs

* Re: mml-sec is a little brittle
@ 2001-11-19 16:11 ` Josh Huber
From: Josh Huber @ 2001-11-19 16:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Andreas Fuchs <asf@void.at> writes:

> Would it be possible to have mml-secure-part prefer the multipart
> tag to the other ones (mml, external, part), or is it an intentional
> feature that only the last part gets secured?

see the gpg-ring.el/gpg.el thread.  It's not just the last part, it's
the current part.  Personally, I think this is bad behavior as well.
I just suggested a way in 87bshyvm55.fsf@mclinux.com, but I'm not sure
if that's a good way to do it.

Comments welcome...

--