From: Steinar Bang <sb@dod.no>
Subject: Re: UTF-8 support has stopped working
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 07:28:22 +0200	[thread overview]

[Note! Gnus insists making this message 7 parts because of charset
       issues.  Should it automatically have selected utf-8?  I tried
       doing `C-x RET f utf-8 RET', but it didn't seem to make any
       difference]

> On Mon, Apr 14 2003, Steinar Bang wrote:

>> With XEmacs 21, it displays both UTF-8 encoded headers and message
>> parts correctly.

> Really?  Can you see Markus Kuhn's utf-8 demo file in XEmacs 21.4 more
> or less correctly?  See

I see a suprising amount of stuff seemingly correctly.  Ie. I wasn't
aware that I had the fonts to see it correctly