* Using several encodings in mails sent
@ 2002-01-02 13:00 Olivier Berger
From: Olivier Berger @ 2002-01-02 13:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi.

I'm using Gnus + GNU/Emacs in a fr_FR@euro (ISO-8859-15) locale
environment.

Whenever I send mails using certain french accuentuated characters,
Gnus complaints about sending mail using several charsets (a message
part needs to be split into 3 charsets parts. really send ?), 3 times
in a row.

I suspect that the mail is originaly encoded in ISO-8859-1 and that my
locale forces a mix with ISO-8859-15...

Is there any way to prevent this behaviour (correcting the problem so
that I'm using ISO-8859-1 (I don't often need to use the euro
character in mails ;) or preventing emacs/gnus to ask for
confirmation) ?

Thanks in advance.

--
Olivier BERGER - Secrétaire de l'association APRIL
APRIL (http://www.april.org) - Vive python (http://www.python.org)