* T m problem
@ 2000-06-28 17:48 Hans de Graaff
From: Hans de Graaff @ 2000-06-28 17:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

It seems there is a problem with using T m (Topic move). When a
newsgroup is moved from the top-level topic (which is not shown
anymore by default) to a topic, the group does get moved to the topic,
but it also remains at the top-level. Removing that line with C-k also
removes the line in the topic. I worked around this by removing that
group name from the .newsrc.eld, but I suppose it should be easier
than that. :-)

Hans