* gnorb doesn't follow up on C-c t on new messages
@ 2018-10-01 16:05 Rémi Letot
From: Rémi Letot @ 2018-10-01 16:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hello again,

now that C-c t works everytime on org headings, I tried it when
composing a new message with gnus.

If I understand correctly, gnorb should kick in after the message is
sent so I can link it to an org heading, and manipulate the hading
(change TODO state, add note,...)

In my case, I do see a message in the minibuffer when I C-c t:

A TODO will be made from this message after it’s sent

But then I send the message and nothing more happens.

There is no error, no warning, no gnorb message of any kind in the
*Messages* buffer. The message is sent and then nothing.

Thanks,
--
Rémi