* message-dont-send in queue folder not in draft folder
@ 2023-12-13 13:09 Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2023-12-13 13:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi

If I have gnus plugged in and I am connected to the Internet,
message-dont-send saves the message in my  nndraft:drafts

If, however, gnus is not plugged in (agent on) then
message-dont-send again saves in that folder but
message-send-and-exit saves the buffer to the queue folder.

Is there any possibility tell message-send-and-exit (with an argument)
not to save it in the draft folder but in the queue folder?

  (nndraft-request-associate-buffer "queue")

Might be a possibility but are there other ones?

Regards

Uwe Brauer

--
I strongly condemn Hamas heinous atrocities on Israel, especially the despicable pogroms.
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against Ukraine.