* Select first *unseen* unread message in summary buffer?
@ 2001-12-05  5:39 Daniel Pittman
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Daniel Pittman @ 2001-12-05  5:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hey y'all. I am curious to know if there is as (easy) way to get Gnus to
put point on the first /unseen/ and unread article in a summary buffer.

Basically, what I want is that when I enter the group, Gnus places point
after the article that I have not read but have seen, by default.

This way I can have articles sitting there for attention but not focus
them if I, for example, 'n n' in the previous group.

        Daniel

--
We are so accustomed to wearing a disguise before others that
eventually we are unable to recognize ourselves.