* Split attachments
@ 2002-03-08 12:23 Jérôme Marant
From: Jérôme Marant @ 2002-03-08 12:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

  I'm using Oort Gnus 0.06, daily snapshot.
  I sent today a tarball to another personal address and Gnus proposed to
  split it, which I accepted.
  I received the mail in two parts : the first one coded in base64 and
  the second one coded in quoted printable. The problem is that none of
  both could be decoded by any MUA.
  Is it Gnus standard behaviour or it is a bug? If not a bug, what is
  the way to tune this?

  Thanks.

  Cheers,

--