* Message-ID vs email address
@ 2003-02-21 13:26 Florian Weimer
From: Florian Weimer @ 2003-02-21 13:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've committed Reiner Steib's elisp translation of my Message-ID/email
discrimination algorithm.  I hope this is enough to confirm that this
code is part of Gnus and falls under my assignment contract.

(Of course, nowadays, Bayesian classification would be more apt.)

2003-02-21  Florian Weimer  <fw@deneb.enyo.de>
	From Reiner Steib  <Reiner.Steib@gmx.de>.

	* gnus-art.el (gnus-button-mid-or-mail-heuristic-alist): New
	variable, used in `gnus-button-mid-or-mail-heuristic'.
	(gnus-button-mid-or-mail-heuristic): New function derived from
	Florian Weimer's Perl script.
	(gnus-button-handle-mid-or-mail): Allow a function instead of
	'guess.
	(gnus-button-guessed-mid-regexp): Removed.