* "fall through" spam filtering with Sieve?
@ 2002-02-13 22:01 Steinar Bang
From: Steinar Bang @ 2002-02-13 22:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm in the process of getting my cyrus imapd on my debian testing
machine, from the official 1.5.9, to the highly unofficial 2.1.1.

One thing I have done both with Gnus nnml filtering, and later with
procmail filtering into IMAP folders, is to let everything not
addressed to or from a mailing list I subscribe to, or one of my email
addresses, "drop through" into a SPAM folder.

Is there a way to do this with Sieve rules created interactively from
Gnus?

Thanx!

- Steinar