* imap mail header downloading
@ 2000-10-18  8:48 Wing, Pak
From: Wing, Pak @ 2000-10-18  8:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm currently trying to convert from Outlook to gnus.

One of the problems I'm having is that it takes about 2 mins to get all the
mail headers ( about 12000 of them - don't ask me how I managed that).

Thing is, Outlook is still pretty fast to start up ... I'm just wondering
whether it's caching the headers and whether gnus can do something similar.

cheers,

Pak