* archive to nnml group?
@ 2001-12-03 22:20 Andras BALI
From: Andras BALI @ 2001-12-03 22:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I'm having problems with customizing the parameters of my nnml archive
group. I have the following lines in my config:

(setq gnus-message-archive-method
    '(nnml "archive"
       (nnml-directory "~/Mail/archive/")
       (nnml-active-file "~/Mail/archive/.active")
       (nnml-get-new-mail nil)
       (nnml-inhibit-expiry t)))
(setq gnus-message-archive-group "outbox")

But when I'm Gcc-ing to nnml+archive:outbox, ~/Mail/outbox is created,
and its active file is saved as ~/Mail/active. I can enter the group,
"G e" says it's (nnml "archive") so everything's fine, but not the
directory of the group. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,

--
BALI, Andra's                                  GPG keyID: 78560E1C
drewie@bigfoot.com     bali@debian.org     andras.bali@stud.bke.hu