* nnweb
@ 1997-05-21 18:34 Jeff Nelson
From: Jeff Nelson @ 1997-05-21 18:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does anyone have a sample configuration of a web group which is listed
with all the other groups in the Group buffer?

I would like to be able to define some web groups based on dejanews
searches which remain persistently listed with the NNTP groups.  I've
successfully used G w to perform these searches and generate a summary
buffer, but the generated group is not maintained longer than one
session.

				- Jeff