* resend hardcodes "Sender" field
@ 2000-10-28 22:45 Laura Conrad
From: Laura Conrad @ 2000-10-28 22:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

The attached message was resent to a mailing list using "resend" from
the xemacs post menu (which is claimed to translate to S D r).  If you
look at the headers you see that the sender was set to lmi@gnus.org,
for some reason.  I suspect this is a not a feature.

This is using a recent but not up-to-the-minute cvs gnus.

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 4942 bytes --]

From: Laura Conrad <lconrad@laymusic.org>
To: gnu-music-discuss@gnus.org
Subject: accidental scoping
Date: 28 Oct 2000 10:04:54 -0400

I'm trying to typeset from facsimiles of 16th and 17th century music,
which are barred irregularly or not at all.  I would like to have the
accidentals appear as they did in the original.

My problem is that if I have something like:

fis''8    g''8    a''8    f''8

the second f is printed with a natural sign.  Is there a way to tell
lily not to do this?

--
Laura (mailto:lconrad@laymusic.org , http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097	fax: (801) 365-6574