* marking as replied to when using drafts
@ 1998-01-13 19:56 \yvind M|ll
From: \yvind M|ll @ 1998-01-13 19:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

I just noticed that the following happens:

1. Start replying to a message. (R)
2. Find out that you need to be somewhere else in minus two minutes,
so C-c C-d, exit Emacs (gasp!) and let .../drafts/xx be saved.
3. Come back, enter drafts group, and continue composing. (D e)
4. Send the message (C-c C-c)
5. Notice that the message I replied to is _not_ marked as having been
replied to.

Is this how the state of the world should be?  Anything I can do?

--
   Øyvind Møll             | "Det blir så mange gamle,
   oyvindmo@pvv.ntnu.no    |  og jeg ligger her og gruer:
                           |  vil det bli mange nok duer?"

* Re: marking as replied to when using drafts
@ 1998-02-08 15:19 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1998-02-08 15:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

"\\yvind M|ll" <oyvindmo@pvv.ntnu.no> writes:

> 1. Start replying to a message. (R)
> 2. Find out that you need to be somewhere else in minus two minutes,
> so C-c C-d, exit Emacs (gasp!) and let .../drafts/xx be saved.
> 3. Come back, enter drafts group, and continue composing. (D e)
> 4. Send the message (C-c C-c)
> 5. Notice that the message I replied to is _not_ marked as having been
> replied to.
>
> Is this how the state of the world should be?

Yes.

> Anything I can do?

Probably not.