* Tallying the shirts...
@ 2003-05-18 18:33 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2003-05-18 18:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

I should have done this on Thursday, really, but then stuff happened.

But I've now sorted the orders, weeded out the double orders and test
orders, and tallied them, and the results are...  159 shirts!

Oh, and I should probably buy some for myself.  :-)

And I'll do an over-printing of, say, ten shirts, so the total will
be about 170.

I'll post images of release candidates for the designs later tonight,
unless I fall into a food coma after dinner...

* Re: Tallying the shirts...
@ 2003-05-18 20:43 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2003-05-18 20:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

> I'll post images of release candidates for the designs later tonight,
> unless I fall into a food coma after dinner...

I'm awake!  I'm awake!

I've put the final PNG versions of the images up on

If you've visited the page before, you'll probably have to press the
"reload" button to get the new versions.

If you have any comments, objects, etc, you have until tomorrow to
make them, because that's when I go to the t-shirt printer.

* Re: Tallying the shirts...
@ 2003-05-19  7:39 ` Xavier Maillard
From: Xavier Maillard @ 2003-05-19  7:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 18 mai 2003, Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote:

>  I should have done this on Thursday, really, but then stuff happened.
>
>  But I've now sorted the orders, weeded out the double orders and test
>  orders, and tallied them, and the results are...  159 shirts!

Wow !

Good to see that :)

--
http://www.gnusfr.org -- French Gnus user site

Anti-war disclaimer:
	"Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity"

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 188 bytes --]

* Re: Tallying the shirts...
@ 2003-05-19 17:36   ` Josh Huber
From: Josh Huber @ 2003-05-19 17:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

> If you have any comments, objects, etc, you have until tomorrow to
> make them, because that's when I go to the t-shirt printer.

It's not really an objection, but what happened to the old slogan?

"It's big, it's far out."

I liked that, but I guess no one else did? :)

--
Josh Huber

* Re: Tallying the shirts...
@ 2003-05-19 19:46     ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2003-05-19 19:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, May 19 2003, Josh Huber wrote:

> "It's big, it's far out."
>
> I liked that,

AOL!!!1

> but I guess no one else did? :)

IIRC, there was not enough space on the front.  Maybe the slogan could
be placed vertically beside the pictures.  But I don't really
understand where the pics will be placed on the shirt.

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)

* Re: Tallying the shirts...
@ 2003-05-19 23:05   ` Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 2003-05-19 23:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

> I've put the final PNG versions of the images up on

Has anyone actually seen a tee-shirt there?

All I get is the descriptive page of what is available and a link to
(now defunct) order form.

* Re: Tallying the shirts...
@ 2003-05-20 12:31 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2003-05-20 12:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

And the order is now in the hands of the t-shirt printer.

Here's hoping they manage to get them done before June 6th, since I'm
leaving for Spain on the 9th...

* Re: Tallying the shirts...
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2003-06-16 17:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Josh Huber <huber@alum.wpi.edu> writes:

> It's not really an objection, but what happened to the old slogan?
>
> "It's big, it's far out."
>
> I liked that, but I guess no one else did? :)

It just didn't quite fit...