* nnimap: moving bugs
@ 2003-01-01 23:40 Arnd Kohrs
From: Arnd Kohrs @ 2003-01-01 23:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

when manually moving articles in the summary buffer from one imap group
to another on the same server I noticed

- the tick-mark which is removed before moving reappears on the article
  in the target group. (I guess marks of the article are not saved
  before moving).

- the article is downloaded (including the attachments), though I
  thought that it would technically not be necessary since the article
  is only moved in the imap-server

Cheers,

Arnd.

* Re: nnimap: moving bugs
@ 2003-01-02  0:04 ` Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2003-01-02  0:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

On Thu, 02 Jan 2003, kohrs@castify.net wrote:
> when manually moving articles in the summary buffer from one imap
> group to another on the same server I noticed
>
> - the tick-mark which is removed before moving reappears on the
>   article in the target group. (I guess marks of the article are not
>   saved before moving).

Also noticed here, this bug has been around for a while now and I
think I submitted a bug for it.

Ted