* text/plain format="filled" issue (or bug?)
@ 2000-04-26  3:28 Daniel Pittman
From: Daniel Pittman @ 2000-04-26  3:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

The new 'format="filled"' code is rather nice, especially as so many
mailers out there seem to use it. It's rather nice, except for one
little glitch that I am not quite sure how to deal with.

It seems that something, and not 'fill-flowed.el', is setting
'fill-column' in the Gnus article buffer.

This is a PITA as I have wide frames, but a narrow(er) wrap specified.
For everything else, things are filled to 79 characters. Fill-flowed
stuff is filled to the width of the frame, wider than I prefer.

Is there any way to make sure that 'fill-column' is not set in article
buffers?

        Daniel

--
One need only remind oneself of all that we expect from life to see how very
strange it is, and to arrive at the conclusion that man has found his way into