* drafts (not queue) and message-setup-hook
@ 2000-05-04 13:40 Pavel Janík ml.
From: Pavel Janík ml. @ 2000-05-04 13:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

remember the bug I reported about two weeks ago? In Unplugged, I sent every
mail into queue and when I got IP connection, I sent them via J S. Gnus will
then run message-setup-hook for every message I had in the queue (and as I
have an interactive question there, it was really annoying). It is fixed now,
but the same bug is in the drafts alone. I just wrote a very long letter that
was started yesterday. I have it finished now, so I'd like to send it via
gnus-draft-send-message. And the message-setup-hook is already called. I think
that it is not needed, because if the message is in the draft, it has been
already set up. Am I right?
--
Pavel Janík ml.
Pavel.Janik@inet.cz