* problem displaying my own encrypted emails
@ 2006-09-01  8:42 Georg C. F. Greve
From: Georg C. F. Greve @ 2006-09-01  8:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

having used Gnus for years, I recently discovered that my Gnus would
no longer display me my own gpg encrypted messages.

Info: I'm using Debian GNU/Linux etch, and gnus-version identifies
itself as "No Gnus 0.6". For cryptography, I'm using the pgg.el
bindings.

Problem: Receiving messages works fine. When sending, the pgg process
sometimes breaks. When I try to resend, it all works fine.

I can see encrypted messages as usual, but when trying to view my
*own* messages, I only see the gpg output buttonized in the Encrypted
button, an no message.

Piping the encrypted part through gpg --decrypt shows the message, so
I know it is not the crypto part that fails.

Any idea what caused this problem to appear?

Regards,
Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve                                 <greve@fsfeurope.org>