* Wandering cursor in summary buffer.
@ 2002-08-13 17:17 Scott A Crosby
From: Scott A Crosby @ 2002-08-13 17:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

I noticed an annoying property of GNUS in the summary buffer..

When I do a 'd' to mark a message as read and the curser goes to the
next line, it gets repositioned after the first ':' in the subject
line (first character in the line if there's no ':' in the
subject)

As my subject lines are sometimes too long that they get truncated off
the edge of the screen (summary buffer is made with 'wrap-long-lines'
set to null), so this causes the whole window to scroll to the right,
which is disconcerting.

Is there any way I can disable this behavior, so that if I do a 'd',
it goes down one line and stays in the same column?

Thanks.

Scott