* Can thread gathering use In-Reply-To: <message-id>?
@ 2002-05-15 17:05 Tom Koelman
From: Tom Koelman @ 2002-05-15 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Just now I saw the thread called "Gathering very loose threads", in
which the original post and the reply to it were not gathered. I have
gnus-summary-thread-gathering-function set to
gnus-gather-threads-by-references. On inspection of the reply I
noticed that it didn't have its References header set, but did have a
header called In-Reply_To: with the correct message-id.

Is there some way to make gnus use this information?

Tom