* Questions about gnus
@ 2002-08-26 21:22 Xiaowei Yang
From: Xiaowei Yang @ 2002-08-26 21:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi there,

I am looking for a thread-based mailer read and want to know whether
GNUS is the right choice for me. I am an mh-e user. Thus, I would like
to run the mailer in emacs, as well as using mh-e's command line
interfaces such as "pick", "scan". I also want to use BBDB. Can
someone on this list give me a clue whether GNUS is the right one?
Thanks.

	Cheers,
	--Xiaowei