* confused w.r.t. branches
@ 2000-10-28 12:20 Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2000-10-28 12:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have just committed a change in gnus.texi to the HEAD branch, but
I'm confused as to whether this was the right thing to do.

Is the HEAD branch ognus now?

As this was a doc change, users of 5.8 (and 5.9) might also benefit
from it (unless the change was bogus, that is).

What should I do?  I take it that Dave is taking care of 5.9 and
merges in stuff as appropriate?  So I only need to worry about 5.8 and
ognus?  Which changes should go where?  I presume that 5.8 commits
should also be committed to ognus, but not vice versa.

kai
--
I like BOTH kinds of music.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-10-28 12:20 UTC | newest]