* M-x nnmail-split-history RET
@ 1998-10-14 21:21 Kai Grossjohann
From: Kai Grossjohann @ 1998-10-14 21:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does it output the messages in reverse order, most recently splitted
message first?

Sometimes, I get a new mail and type g and then look at the split
history, and it's got >10 entries.  Can't imagine that I got that many
mails.  Maybe if the mail I got is a duplicate (because I got it twice
or because it's from me and I've already got a Gcc'd copy), Gnus just
silently deletes it and it doesn't show up in the split history at all?

kai
--
I wonder why nobody don't like me,
or is it de fact dat I'm ugly? -- Harry Belafonte