* Compose a followup into current group?
@ 2001-11-02  7:59 Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2001-11-02  7:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

How do I compose a followup into the current group?  We have a mail
alias which gets dropped into a shared IMAP folder; I often want to
compose a followup directly into the shared IMAP folder (without
sending to the mail alias).

If the original message contains a Newsgroups header, `S N' does the
trick, but if the original message does not contain that header, `S
N' produces a message with an empty Newsgroups header.

kai
--
Lisp is kinda like tpircstsoP