* Debugging POP3
@ 2002-02-22 18:24 Dmitry Bely
From: Dmitry Bely @ 2002-02-22 18:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a problem with my POP3-server (it goes stuck in the end of the
session). Gnus is probably nothing to do with that, but I am trying to find
out what's going on. Session log might help:

+OK mPOP POP3 server ready <88089.1014401817@mail.ru>^M
+OK Password required for user dbely^M
+OK dbely@mail.ru maildrop has 13 messages (45558 octets)^M
+OK 13 messages (45558 octets)^M
1 3018
2 4483
3 2569
[...]
+OK message 3 deleted^M
+OK message 2 deleted^M
+OK message 1 deleted^M
[goes stuck here]

but it contains only _responses_ from pop3 server, not commands issued by
gnus. So the question: Is it possible to see both commands and responses in
the session log?

Hope to hear from you soon,
Dmitry

* Debugging POP3