* [abstruse idea] nnjabber.el?
@ 2000-09-29 17:23 Andreas Fuchs
From: Andreas Fuchs @ 2000-09-29 17:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

this is just an idea (probably bad), but WIBNI there was jabber
(http://www.jabber.org/) support in gnus? One-to-one chats and the like
would surely not work (or require a major deal of hacking better
invested somewhere else), but the messaging stuff should be not-so-hard
to do at all.

Anyone interested? I must admit that I will most probably not be able to
implement it for lack of time, but if anyone is interested, I just
thought I should pass on the idea.

regards,
--
Andreas Stefan Fuchs                             in Real Life aka
asf@acm.org, asfuchs@gmx.at, asf@ycom.at         in NNTP and SMTP,