* stand-alone version of MH's rcvstore? (using Gnus' one-message-per-file folders without full MH package)
@ 1996-08-12 14:43 Jim Meyering
From: Jim Meyering @ 1996-08-12 14:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Ulrich Drepper

Can anyone refer me to a stand-alone version of MH's rcvstore program
(maybe even written in Perl)?
It looks like that will be the only part of MH that I want to use
and since MH itself appears to have stopped evolving (FAQ is around
two years old) I don't want to have to deal with the ideosyncracies
(non-portability, (relative)pain-to-configure, etc.) of the full package.

Or maybe MH is actually being maintained and it's just that it's
not yet reflected in the FAQ?

Or, better yet, maybe there's a way to save in one-message-per-file
folders (i.e., gnus-summary-save-in-folder) without using rcvstore.

Thanks,
--
Jim Meyering (meyering@na-net.ornl.gov)
Texas Instruments, Dallas  TX