* Problem fetching parent article
@ 2000-02-21  5:31 Emerick Rogul
From: Emerick Rogul @ 2000-02-21  5:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I've always used '^' in gnus to fetch a parent article, but I've
recently noticed it's not working correctly (I'm using the latest gnus
from cvs - 5.8.4).

I went into a newsgroup today and hit ^ to fetch the parent article
and I got the "Can't fetch article ..." message.  I left the group and
and re-entered it to see all of the old messages, and the parent
article was in fact still available (and hitting ^ at this point did
do the right thing, btw).

Is this a bug with the current version or have I done something silly
in my init files?  Anyone else run into anything like this?

Thanks,

-Emerick
Emerick Rogul       /\/  "when i'm getting serious about a girl, i show
emerick@cs.bu.edu   /\/   her 'rio bravo' and she better fucking like it."