* nndraft and "expired" articles
@ 1996-02-13 17:33 Jack Vinson
From: Jack Vinson @ 1996-02-13 17:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Shouldn't nndraft treat expired articles just like the other back ends?  I
mean expired articles should not show up in the Summary buffer unless I do
C-u Ret to enter the group.

This is not the case.  The draft group keeps telling me I have four
articles sitting in it and when I enter the group, it is always the same
four.  I explicitly hit E to get them to go away, but they show up the next
time I enter the group.

Am I forgetting a simple group setting that will get them to go away?

Jack