* [Edbrowse-dev] great
@ 2013-12-24 18:33 Karl Dahlke
From: Karl Dahlke @ 2013-12-24 18:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse-dev

This is great stuff!
I pushed your first version of jsdom.cpp,
plus the one line change to eb.p to make it compile.
So we're on our way.

Again this doesn't mess with the main line, until we change over the makefile.
Til then I just keep that to myself.

Oh and yes I put this patch in myself.
I've given up on git am
Can't get it to work any more.
Adam I'll just give you credit in the commit messages that I write.  OK?

Karl Dahlke