* [Edbrowse-dev] great
@ 2013-12-24 18:33 Karl Dahlke
From: Karl Dahlke @ 2013-12-24 18:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse-dev

This is great stuff!
I pushed your first version of jsdom.cpp,
plus the one line change to eb.p to make it compile.
So we're on our way.

Again this doesn't mess with the main line, until we change over the makefile.
Til then I just keep that to myself.

Oh and yes I put this patch in myself.
I've given up on git am
Can't get it to work any more.
Adam I'll just give you credit in the commit messages that I write.  OK?

Karl Dahlke

* Re: [Edbrowse-dev] great
@ 2013-12-24 18:55 ` Adam Thompson
From: Adam Thompson @ 2013-12-24 18:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Karl Dahlke; +Cc: Edbrowse-dev

On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 01:33:07PM -0500, Karl Dahlke wrote:
> This is great stuff!

Thanks.

> I pushed your first version of jsdom.cpp,
> plus the one line change to eb.p to make it compile.
> So we're on our way.

Ok, will send that as a patch anyway, so we don't have conflicts.

> Again this doesn't mess with the main line, until we change over the makefile.
> Til then I just keep that to myself.

Ok.

> Oh and yes I put this patch in myself.
> I've given up on git am
> Can't get it to work any more.
> Adam I'll just give you credit in the commit messages that I write.  OK?

Either that or I can put up a git repo you can pull from (not using github as I
can't work out how to register for it,
but I've got lots of places to run a web server).
Which ever's easier.

Cheers,
Adam.
PS: jsloc.cpp should be sent now.

* Re: [Edbrowse-dev] great
@ 2013-12-24 19:00   ` Adam Thompson
From: Adam Thompson @ 2013-12-24 19:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Karl Dahlke; +Cc: Edbrowse-dev

On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 06:55:31PM +0000, Adam Thompson wrote:
> PS: jsloc.cpp should be sent now.

Oops, looks like my mta + wifi + me thinking it'd failed meant that I actually
sent the jsloc.cpp and jsdom.cpp commit twice.

* Re: [Edbrowse-dev] great
@ 2013-12-24 19:17 ` Adam Thompson
From: Adam Thompson @ 2013-12-24 19:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Karl Dahlke; +Cc: Edbrowse-dev

On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 01:33:07PM -0500, Karl Dahlke wrote:
> Oh and yes I put this patch in myself.
> I've given up on git am
> Can't get it to work any more.

Ah, ok, this approach (not using git patches)
is turning into conflict central and I've got no idea how to fix things so I
can sync with the main branch without deleting my changes.
On the plus side, I've now got a github account.

Cheers,
Adam.