* [Edbrowse-dev] repeatable seg fault
@ 2014-01-23 10:09 Karl Dahlke
From: Karl Dahlke @ 2014-01-23 10:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse-dev

It's hard to find one that is repeatable every time, but this one is,
at least on my box.
Browse this url straight up and it blows up.

http://www.youtube.com/user/NASAtelevision

Course it works fine without javascript.
I'm still on 185, so maybe we can try this on different
versions, track it down, and discover something.

Thanks.

Karl Dahlke