* [Edbrowse-dev] http refresh
@ 2014-04-22 17:51 Karl Dahlke
From: Karl Dahlke @ 2014-04-22 17:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse-dev

Ok you can try the http refresh feature in the headers.
I tried to reuse most of the code that I already had for

As such, it will show you the redirection with debug >= 2,
and will not jump if redirection is disabled,
and will not jump if the delay in refresh is greater than 15 seconds.
example http://www.eklhad.net/cgi-bin/refresh
The delay feature is rarely used.

I'm not sure this is the perfect implementation,
but I hope it's close.

Karl Dahlke

* Re: [Edbrowse-dev] http refresh
@ 2014-04-23  6:44 ` Adam Thompson