* [Edbrowse-dev] progress of download feature
@ 2016-01-01 19:27 Karl Dahlke
From: Karl Dahlke @ 2016-01-01 19:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse-dev

Well as I say it's not so much for me, but others,
so you can drive it.

Please comment on possible UI

Base command is pd, which means progress of download
or print dots, as you prefer.

pdq  quiet, no feedback
pdd print dots as is done today, one per megabyte
pdp print download by percents, like fsck does and many other programs.
pdc print the byte count amount/total 100 times on approximate percent boundaries
or would you prefer 7/235 7 megabytes out of 235 megabytes, at a fixed rate?

Karl Dahlke

* Re: [Edbrowse-dev] progress of download feature
@ 2016-01-01 19:38 ` Adam Thompson
From: Adam Thompson @ 2016-01-01 19:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Karl Dahlke; +Cc: Edbrowse-dev