* [Edbrowse-dev] <table> <form>
@ 2016-12-20 19:14 Karl Dahlke
From: Karl Dahlke @ 2016-12-20 19:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse-dev

Please look at   www.eklhad.net/nascar.html
This is a stripped down version of an unsubscribe page that doesn't work,
which is a shame cause I'd love to unsubscribe from nascar!
The problem might be tidy.
Browse it with js off and db5.
The form is closed as soon as <tr> comes along, and all those input items aren't part of the form, including the last submit button, so you just can't do a damn thing.
The tidy team might say "It's bad html syntax" and that may be true, but we still have to parse it correctly.

Karl Dahlke