* [Edbrowse-dev] Radio Caroline wants doc.implementation
@ 2017-09-25  5:45 Kevin Carhart
From: Kevin Carhart @ 2017-09-25  5:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: edbrowse-dev

Thanks for implementing canvas and the other thing.  I went in and tried
it again to find out what's next.

The good news is that the new batbelt of utilities is lovely.  Using
demin and showscripts, I found out that the jquery used by radiocaroline
is asking for document.implementation at deminned line 3115:

         var a = d.implementation.createHTMLDocument('').body;

Does implementation ring any bells?  I have seen it around.  It's in
thatcher.  But I never understood what it was for.  I'm reading around a
little, and I guess it is for something a little similar to innerhtml-
creating a document object based on a flat string of tags.

Any idea how to get this out of our hair?