* [Edbrowse-dev] A possible login issue on gkg.net
@ 2018-03-06 23:31 Chuck Hallenbeck
From: Chuck Hallenbeck @ 2018-03-06 23:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse Development

Hi all,

Last evening I created an account at gkg.net, a domain registrar,
which seemed successful. They sent me email, I followed the link it
contained, they acknowledged that I was me, and even called me Chuck
on their first page. Then I turned in for the night.

This morning I tried logging in to continue what I wanted to do,
but my login failed with "403 forbidden."

I tried repeatedly, being certain to enter my ID and PWD correctly. but
no dice.

Next I captured a log of the login attempt with db4 activated and
timers turned off, and am hoping somebody with more savvy than I will
take a look at it, perhaps spotting something that will implicate
edbrowse or find it innocent.

It's on a VPS which does not yet have a domain name, and is called
gkg-net-403

It can be retrieved here:

wget http://45.33.14.163/gkg-net-403

Thanks for any light you can shed on this.

Chuck

--
Liberty without Equality is a Jungle. Equality without Liberty is a Jail.