* [edbrowse-dev] en_us en_gb
@ 2019-10-13  7:59 Karl Dahlke
From: Karl Dahlke @ 2019-10-13  7:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: edbrowse-dev

So in looking over the language stuff, the only time (so far) I have to dip into the secondary is for Portuguese,
being significantly different in the way it is written between Brazil and Portugal, or so my friend tells me.
Spanish may also be different between Spain and Mexico.
Fortunate, I thought, that I don't have to distinguish between en_us en_gb en_au.
They sound different, if your making a speech synthesizer, but are written exactly the same, especially for technical material.
I did run across one example, in all of edbrowse. (maybe there are others)
Our colors command would perhaps be written colours.
I'm not going to mitosis the 660 messages just for this one word, so the message will always say colors, but,
I was wondering if we should allow colors or colours on input, to toggle the feature?
Just a few lines of code.
It's ok if Adam is the only one to reply.

If we're lucky, we may have someone who can work on Norwegian for us.

Karl Dahlke