* [Edbrowse-dev] Third
@ 2017-09-08 22:39 Karl Dahlke
From: Karl Dahlke @ 2017-09-08 22:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse-dev

As we accumulate ever more third party js code, should we keep stuffing it into startwindow.js,
as we have done with the css parser and querySelectorAll,
or should we put it all in third.js?
The latter offers almost no advantage, except for its organization: it is clear to us and any new developers what code is ours and what code is from other projects.
We would compile startwindow.js first, then third.js.
I don't have strong feelings on this either way, just thought I'd ask,
especially since Kevin is thinking of importing another big chunk of open source js into edbrowse.
I'll go with whatever the majority thinks.

Karl Dahlke

* Re: [Edbrowse-dev] Third
@ 2017-09-10 15:27 ` Chris Brannon
From: Chris Brannon @ 2017-09-10 15:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse-dev

Karl Dahlke <eklhad@comcast.net> writes:

> As we accumulate ever more third party js code, should we keep stuffing it into startwindow.js,
> as we have done with the css parser and querySelectorAll,
> or should we put it all in third.js?
> The latter offers almost no advantage, except for its organization:

Splitting it out is probably a good idea, just for the organization.

-- Chris