From: Kevin Carhart <kevin@carhart.net>
To: edbrowse-dev@lists.the-brannons.com
Subject: Re: [Edbrowse-dev] Caroline, different
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2017 03:14:25 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

> I haven't called up www.radiocaroline.co.uk in a long time.
> That's one of the complicated sites on our list.

As a matter of fact, I loaded this again recently also and I have a notes
file on my computer called edbrowse_radiocaroline.rtf.  Here's what I
learned when I pulled it up:
-------------------------------------

Here are the specifics: I got a salient puzzle.  radiocaroline wants to
say:
document.createElement('canvas').getContext;

And also, it wants window.Worker.. wait, is this really the case?  In
flipping radio caroline?  It seems to me that the routine sits there, but
is never referenced?

Okay, forgetting about workers, here's a 2nd thing:
         if (!"onhashchange" in window) {
     alert("Sorry you are using an unsupported browser - please upgrade to
the latest version");
         }

So it wants onhashchange in window.  I don't know yet what that means, but
since I happen to have notes, there you go.

Second subject is nasa but I fear an email crash so I am bailing out and
will send a second message.