From: Kevin Carhart <kevin@carhart.net>
To: edbrowse-dev@lists.the-brannons.com
Subject: [Edbrowse-dev] why is nasa slow
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2017 03:19:47 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

> We should also ask why nasa is so crazy slow, 1.5 minutes to browse, how long does it take in another browsers?

This isn't a complete answer but when I run with db5, it noticeably sits
still, adding to the delay, with nothing being logged, right after kill
tag 333:

kill tag object 340
gc 0x38546c8
kill tag text 337
gc 0x3854758
kill tag object 335
gc 0x3807de8
kill tag object 333

And then when picks up and logs more stuff, it's calling fetchHTTP about
six or seven times.  The log says "xhr1", "xhr2" etc.

I don't know what that means for where it is in the edbrowse run, but
does this tell you where it is?