From: Kevin Carhart <kevin@carhart.net>
To: edbrowse-dev@lists.the-brannons.com
Subject: Re: [Edbrowse-dev] Caroline, different
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2017 17:05:08 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

Excellent.. I'm glad you knew how to run with my cryptic notes.  Teamwork.
I remember one thing caroline was trying to do was to show a clickable
list of days.  Each one triggers ajax, and loads the radio schedule for
that day into a central location, possibly an iframe.  I haven't followed
up yet, but we now have a lot more of these components so maybe we have a
better shot at having the radiocaroline schedule function!  I remember
Adam mentioning that this (link triggers xhr, overwrites iframe content)
is a frequent idiom.

I also emailed Sami to ask about more widespread conversion of [ecmascript
code] into lines of javascript, which we could use in situations where it
never reaches your recent implementation of a function.body.  .body is
getting populated some of the time, but some of the time it isn't.  Sami
said perhaps, and he's aware of the request!  Others have also asked for
it.

Kevin