* [HoTT] Postdoc in categorical semantics at Cambridge
@ 2023-11-01 10:37 Jonathan Sterling
From: Jonathan Sterling @ 2023-11-01 10:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Homotopy Type Theory

Dear colleagues,

I am hiring a postdoctoral researcher to work with me in the Department of
Computer Science and Technology at the University of Cambridge. Candidates
with expertise in category theory, homotopy type theory, domain theory
and/or the denotational semantics of programming languages are especially
encouraged to apply.

The *New Spaces for Denotational Semantics* project aims to develop an
axiomatic framework for higher-dimensional program semantics with
applications to concurrency, using recent advances in category theory, type
theory, domain theory, and the polarised structure of computational
effects. The project will focus initially on two-dimensional
generalisations of call-by-push-value, duploids, and resource modalities.

Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible; the posting is open
until November 22. Please contact me with any informal inquiries at
js2878@cl.cam.ac.uk, and see our official posting here:
https://www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/43755/. More details about the project can
be found on my web page: https://www.jonmsterling.com/jms-00AL.xml.

Please feel free to forward this message to potential candidates.

Best wishes,
Jon