From: Steve Awodey <awo...@cmu.edu>
To: Richard Williamson <rwilli...@gmail.com>
Cc: Thierry Coquand <Thierry...@cse.gu.se>,
	Homotopy Theory <homotopyt...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [HoTT] Quillen model structure
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 21:14:45 +0200	[thread overview]

Dear Richard,

I believe the answer to (1) is yes : - )

The main point of Thierry's note is that the so-called “type theoretic model structure” on cartesian cubical sets (which as Thierry clearly says is essentially the work of Christian Sattler) is *not* equivalent to the one arising from the (well-known) fact that the cartesian cube category is a (strict) test category.

Where exactly this conflicts with a Cisinski style approach is a distinct issue, I think — maybe that’s your (2)?

Regards,

Steve